Friday, January 9, 2009

Hello 2009!


Wow, I cant believe it. The holidays are over and our big trip is over too. We had a nice time in Southern CA celebrating with our family. Lucy and I got sick of course, but there were some really nice moments after we healed. My kids were blessed with lots of treats from their grandparents. Lucy even got an American Girl Doll~Kit. They had a blast!!

Our last day in Los Angeles was so fun. We spent it in Griffith Park and went to the Observatory to watch the Planetarium show. It was incredible. The view from there was just amazing and the SUN!!

http://www.griffithobservatory.org/

We even took the kids train ride and did the pony rides!


I wanted to share a picture of my first knitted/felted bag that I gave my mom. I was so pleased the way it came out.
Looking forward to jumping into this year, and getting back on schedule.


No comments: