Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year~

Well we are back from our trip to visit family for the holidays.  Really looking forward to getting back on track with our schooling. I feel like we pretty much had the whole month of December off~ we did visit The San Diego Natural History Museum while we were down there.  My girls love museums, thank goodness, and so do I.  They had a really cool exhibit on Darwinism.  We also explored the beach. 

It is so nice to be home though, I spent part of yesterday looking at some homeschooling books, trying to re-motivative myself for this semester.  Those Rebecca Rupp books are so great.  I would like to make some small changes, want to loosen up a bit on the schedule, and try to work in a bit more exploratory learning, more kindergarden fun! 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://pharmacypills.atspace.co.uk/buy-amitriptyline-canada/buy-amitriptyline-75-mg-australia.html]buy amitriptyline 75 mg australia[/URL]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://clarithromycin.webs.com]clarithromycin 500 mg
[/url]

Anonymous said...

My password QWER@13&=$9999